Company of the Month
Short project description:
- Aim: to make the activities of successful firms in the region more well-known.
- The winners are chosen by an independent jury.
- The winners can, for instance, be those with an unusual business idea or a special anniversary (more than 50 years), or companies who have recently won prizes or awards for a product or notable product ideas. Awards for particular social commitment, exemplary ecological performance, measures for reducing energy consumption, climate protection or environmentally friendly manufacturing or construction activities, as well as awards for science and research, can also be considered as criteria for nomination.
- It gives winners an opportunity to present their companies to a broader public free of charge.
- The winner is presented with a “Company of the Month in the Winner Region” award certificate
- Winners are entitled to use a seal for printed media, website etc.
- Winners become members of the “Winners Network”.
List of all winners from 2005 to present
What advantages does this award bring to firms?
- The winner receives the award certificate personally from the Managing Director of Wirtschaftsförderung SBH on the Company of the Month’s own premises.
- The winner has unlimited rights to use the “Company of the Month in the Winner Region” seal (for print media, website, correspondence etc.).
- Press statements increase public awareness of the winning company. We offer specialist help with these.
- Winners become members of the “Winners Network”, joining all previous winners of the “Company of the Month in the Winner Region” award, who are already members.
Network meetings organized by Wirtschaftsförderung SBH ensure a regular exchange of information among members.
- Brigitte Stein, Rottweil District Administration
- Michael Braun, Schwarzwald-Baar District Administration
- Bernd Haller, Heuberg Municipal Administration Association
How do you become Company of the Month?
Either your company or one known to you has won an important prize, such as:
- Red Dot Award
- Sparkasse Innovation Prize
- Dr.-Rudolf-Eberle Prize
- Fair Company
- Land of Ideas
- Medium-Sized Company Award for Social Responsibility (LEA)
- Baden-Württemberg Business Medal
- “markt intern” Customer Satisfaction Competition
- “Promotional Gift Award” Prize for Design
- Awards for social commitment or safeguarding jobs
- Prizes for hiring/working with disabled or difficult to place employees
- Prizes for a company’s exemplary ecological performance, energy reduction, climate protection, environmentally friendly production and construction
- Awards for science and research
Or your firm is celebrating a special anniversary (50+ years) or has a special, unusual product idea.
Please send us your suggestions, if possible with supporting documentation (press statement, company brochure etc.) by post to:
or by email to email@example.com.